Since I’m way behind in my TV Renewals & Cancellations post I’m trying to catch up as fast as I can. Below you’ll find the shows that were renewed or cancelled these past two months.
- RIZZOLI & ISLES has been renewed for a shortened Season 7 by TNT
- THE BRINK has been renewed for Season 2 by HBO
- TURN has been renewed for Season 3 by History Channel
- STITCHERS has been renewed for Season 2 by ABC Family
- SALEM has been renewed for Season 3 by WGN
- BALLERS has been renewed for Season 2 by HBO
- TEEN WOLF has been renewed for Season 6
- WORKAHOLICS has been renewed through Season 7
- BETWEEN has been renewed for Season 2 by Netflix
- RECTIFY has been renewed for Season 4
- SOUTH PARK has been renewed through Season 23 by Comedy Central
- CHRISLEY KNOWS BEST has been renewed for Season 4 by USA Network
- UNREAL has been renewed for Season 2 by Lifetime
- I CAN DO THAT has been renewed for Season 2 by NBC
- SUITS has been renewed for Season 6 by USA Network
- AQUARIUS has been renewed for Season 2 by NBC
- FACE OFF has been renewed for Season 9
- TRANSPARENT has been renewed for Season 3 by Amazon
- MR ROBOT has been renewed for Season 2 by USA Network
- PENNY DREADFUL has been renewed for Season 3 by Showtime
- BATES MOTEL has been renewed through Season 5 by FX
- EPISODES has been renewed for Season 5 by Showtime
- POWER has been renewed for Season 3 by Starz
- BITTEN has been renewed for Season 3
Have you ever experienced a writer’s block so bad that it hits everything, every aspect whether it is writing, creating images, anything that requires creativity feels as if it has been sucked out. Wait I think I have “Creative’s Block”. I feel as if I can’t do anything or when I start a project I lose interest mid-way and just want to go back to being a couch potato.
What have I been doing these past few weeks? Well I have a post ready for publishing but I’ve been too uninspired to prepare the graphics for it. So instead I’ve just been binge-watching “Charmed” even though I’ve already seen it probably ten-thousand times! It’s my favorite supernatural show!
Maybe, just maybe Stella will get her groove back. Here is hoping. Just stay tuned, I’ve got some back-log of posts that I have been meaning to write!
[Disclaimer: Content Provided by Guest Writer from SocialMonsters]
Cloud data storage and computing services have the potential to increase productivity exponentially for many people, but this fledgling technology does still have some risks. Data breaches can happen to anyone, and they do—Experian reports that nearly half of all organizations have suffered a data security incident within the last year.
Protecting your data means using the cloud cautiously and safely. Here’s a look at what you can do to ensure your personal or business data stays secure.
Growing up I think we all used to watch “Bill Nye, the Science Guy” I still remember the intro song and pretty much sing his name whenever I read it hehe. Well he recently released a video on YouTube explaining what’s happening with Climate Change in an easy simple way.
Watch it and tell me if you don’t also get it now. Man I loved his show, he was the reason I enjoyed science growing up until I got to High School where I started to hate it again.
Ramadan Mubarak Everyone! I know I’m a little late in sending out the greetings and everything but I haven’t been feeling that well since I came back from NYC. I also have been a bit late when it comes to providing you all with the #RamadanTV2015List but I was still on the fence on whether I should make one this year or not. I haven’t found a decent show to watch and well it was a bit depressing but many of you sent me personal messages asking for it politely and I thought oh I can’t say no now!
April showers bring May flowers, but in our case, its May Renewals and Cancellations. Most networks are announcing which shows are surviving and which ones are being given the red card and shown out of the building. There are some depressing news in regards to which shows got cancelled and which ones were renewed but in the end it just means we get to see new stuff in the next Fall Season.
So let’s get to it, and P.S. stay tuned for a “Network Specific Cancellation/Renewal” Post.
It’s that time of the year again, I’m back in the city where I pretty much leave my heart in! I’m back in New York! The Big Apple! Gosh darnit every time I’m back I feel as if I’m going back to paradise really, a dirty smelly one sometimes but still its gorgeous and fun to be in!
New York to me is what London is to some of you. I like the busy streets, the concrete pavements, the insane amount of awesome shops and pretty much everything else! This time wasn’t that much different I arrived around 4-5pm and finished with the immigration as well as baggage claim, headed to my sisters place where we then headed out to my favorite restaurant in NYC!
Max Brenners! I love that chocolate shop and it’s really a magical place for me, I usually have the Brenner Burger or the Penne Alfredo pasta when I’m there but a must have is the Classic European Chocolate fondue simply because who can say no to chocolate!
I wanted to catch a movie that night but I thought maybe I should tone myself down a bit. For this trip I have a bunch of movies on my list to watch, I’ll be sharing that within the upcoming posts and who knows I might share some other things that I like about this city. This really is to remind me of how awesome this city is and to bring back my “Travel Log” days. I know I’m insanely lazy about this place but hey I’ve got a new medium to type on and use to share my thoughts so maybe I’ll be sharing more stuff!