[Travel Log] Welcome Back to Kuwait
It’s been a week since I arrived back in Kuwait, actually it’s exactly a week and due to the fact that I had to go into work the next day immediately and resume life as if I was not on leave I feel that my body has not gotten used to the changes it went through. Long trip, Tropical Storm Sandy, Daylight Savings Time, Jet lag, and so much more.
Not to mention how everything looks the same but feels different now that you’re back home. The one thing that has not changed is my bed, now that place is just as I remembered it, and in the last 5 weeks I was finally able to sleep like a normal person and not feel my bones creaking when I get up in the morning because of the bad mattress/couch/etc.
There are so many things I want to share with you but I have to actually sit down and write in order for me to share them and right now I am beating myself up to do that. So bear with me (Grrrr Grrrrr) I will get to everything as soon as I can.
In the meantime, did you miss me?
- October 3, 2012 -- [Travel Log] The Perks of Walking in the Rain
- October 2, 2012 -- [Travel Log] When Starving Have McDonalds
- October 1, 2012 -- [Travel Log] A Flight Full of Turbulences
- October 29, 2012 -- [Travel Log] Anticipating Hurricane Sandy
- October 21, 2012 -- [Travel Log] Just Wanted To Say Hello
About the author
I am a Kuwaiti