What a way to end my last day as a twenty-something, I was invited by Habchi & Chalhoub to attend a special event in which the stylist AlAnoud Badr (
We were given a glimpse into what’s new and what’s hot and Ms. AlAnoud showed us her stylistic magic touch by presenting different looks using the Michael Kors Collection.
Last Wednesday, November 20th I was invited by the kind people of
Going into the show, which was located in the Ice Skating Rink (could we just stop using the Ice Skating Rink as a venue for everything.. It’s cold even if they melt some of the ice and it just isn’t insanely comfortable). The invite mentioned we would be attending a Premiere show, which I thought meant seeing the entire deal but unfortunately we were just given glimpses into the show by witnessing four small acts.
I was invited late last month to attend the Rolls-Royce Wraith launch event, unfortunately I wasn’t able to do but I have received some beautiful pictures of the car itself. It looks to be a powerful beast and Ali Al-Ghanim & Sons Automotive celebrated its 10 years of representing Rolls-Royce by hosting this launch. I will share with you all a bit of the press release, and if you wanted to learn more then you can visit the Ali Al-Ghanim & Son’s showroom in Shuwaikh.
Last May, I read on
Books have been organized by their genres, the place is four times the size it was before and now you and your friends can visit just to chillax on that couch and read a book or hold book clubs and so much more. The best thing about this store however is that they are allowing local writers to sell their books there with no hidden charges, kind of cool isn’t it? I will definitely be visiting them again very soon and spending more time meeting up with friends there. I have many good memories from the first store in my college days why not build on those!
Follow them on Instagram
Just one more day left until Apple announces it’s next generation models of the iPhone along with the iPod line-up. So far what everyone thinks we will see are:
- iPhone 5S – With a brand new color added in Champagne Gold, and a Fingerprint sensor and perhaps 128GB model.
- iPhone 5C – A plastic-back model which comes in multiple colors and will be geared towards the lower class consumer.
- iPods – Next generation models of the iPod touch featuring minor updates (or we could see the replacement of this device by the iPhone 5C), iPod Classic might die this year, and the shuffles might see a refresh or might not.
- iWatch – Maybe, just maybe.
- iOS 7 – Final Release.
- Mavericks OS – Release date will be announced perhaps
- Mac Pro – Release date will be revealed.
- Apple TV – might see a refresh, just might.
No iPads will be announced at this event, that one will take place in October-November but until then, I guess we can rest easy knowing that big Steve will be taking more of our hard earned cash (in my case, more of Daddy’s cash!).