I just saw the extended trailer for The AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON movie that aired last night during an episode of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and I fell in love, I am mentally booking my ticket to go watch this movie abroad not going to even bother waiting for it in Kuwait in fear it might get chopped up!
Why can’t they just make a TV Show for the AVENGERS I would love 22 hours of that every year!
No strings on me! Ultron is one freaky scary dude!!
I can’t believe this! As I was going through my Google Reader articles I came across one from Gizmodo stating that you can now use your iOS devices (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad) as well as your Android devices to watch LIVE TV! From a number of countries around the world!
All you have to do really is visit this link: http://ioslivetv.com
And you will be able to watch channels from the US, UK, France, and other countries! I immediately hopped on and tried it of course it took a while to stream for me at first but after I activated my VPN I was able to get it working! I guess tonight I will be able to watch real live US TV without having to wait for the downloads to be out!
So excited! It’s “The Vampire Diaries” Thursday afterall! Woot Woot!
I just had to, you know I love me some Damon Salvatore, aka Ian Somerhalder, aka the hot piece lying down on Elena (Nina Dobrev’s) lap! Ohhh la la!
The main focus of the event was the “new iPad” which is the official name as we were all wrong, it’s not the “iPad 3” nor the “iPad HD” it’s just plain “new iPad.” This beast brings plenty of new features to the table while maintaining the beautiful existing design! You know the saying “If it ain’t broke, no need to fix it!” And seriously with the redesign of the “iPad 2” last year there was no need to drastically change the design of the new one, the only difference you will see is a slightly heavier frame by a mere few grams. The new dimentions are 9.4 mm thin and 1.4 lbs heavy.
So what was new in the announcement? Here is a short check list of all the features and as you all know I will be definitely WANTING me a sexy new beast! Somewhere in China a little kid is building my future child, and that child will be adopted into my existing cult of sexy Apple beasts!
- Retina Display: The iPad has an amazing display which makes everything look crisper and more lifelike, text is now razor sharp and colors are more vibrant. This baby now has 3.1 million pixels which is more than what your HDTV would have and the screen resolution is at 2048 x 1536. Just pure delicious!
- A5X Processor: To support that amazing display one has to have a powerful machine and therefore the processor performs 4 times faster than the existing iPad 2 processor and can even be more insane than NVIDIA’s Tegra 3 processor.
- iSight Camera: The camera has been upgraded to feature a 5-megapixel iSight camera with advanced optics, a backside illumination sensor, auto white balance, and face detection for awesome images. Think having your iPhone 4 with the camera capabilities of the iPhone 4S ! Auto-focus is also included to produce those amazing photos. For all of you who use your iPad 2 as a camera now you can truly call it a camera!
- 1080P Video Recording: You can now have amazing high definition video that is stabilized, has temporal noise reduction and just compliments the retina display of this sexy beast. Video recording will just be awesome!
- Voice Dictation: One of the best features of Siri is the fact that you can dictate what you want to her and she would type it up for you. Well the new “iPad” will have that in which it will be your virtual secretary. Voice dictation is available in US English, British, Australian, French, German, and Japanese.
- 4G LTE: You are now unleashed to enjoy the ultra fast 4G networks (although they are not fully avaiable in Kuwait) you can now experience the high speed internet as it has 21 Mbps HSPA+ and DC-HSDPA at 42Mbps, with LTE taking the cake at 73Mbps. In simple terms, this baby is uber fast!
- Personal Hotspot: That’s not all, now you can hot-spot your new iPad and share your internet with your nearby devices!
This “new iPad” will be available for pre-order starting today and will ship and be available in stores on March 16th (just as I predicted earlier today after reading some news). The prices remain the same however the “iPad 2” will still be available in a 16GB model with a 100$ decrease. The new pricing table will be as follows:
iPad 2: 16GB (Wifi) $399, 16GB (3G) $529
New iPad (Wifi Only): 16GB $499, 32GB $599, and 64GB $699
New iPad (4G LTE): 16GB $629, 32GB $729, and 64GB $829
Pre-order yours today [Link]
Also, introduced was iPhoto for iPad and an update for Garage band, iMovie and iWork. iPhoto for iPad offers you a bunch of photo editing and comparison features, including auto-enhancements such as straightening photos and fixing contrast. Brush palettes offer a number of editing tools such as red-eye removal, lighten, sharpen, soften and darken. iPhoto for iPad can handle images up to 19 megapixels. It’s available today and priced at $4.99.
In short, that was mostly everything that Apple announced today among other games that will be available soon, of which I’m looking forward to “Infinity Blade: Dungeons“.
Ever since Kirstie Alley came on the show “Dancing with the Stars” I have been obsessed with watching it.
I seriously love to see the insane quirkiness of Bruno Tonioli and check out what naughty thing he’ll tell one of the stars, or simply enjoy Len Goodman’s grumpiness highlighted by the lovely and amazing host Tom Bergeron (whom I love and adore), or even listen to Carrie Ann Inaba call a dance “magical” not to forget the talented Brooke Burke Charvet.
This show has grown on me and has made me start watching reality television *horror* seriously I’m horrified that I am enjoying it.
Well the 14th season will start Monday March 19th and the cast has been announced along with the pairings! Something that you should know, William Levy, the Cuban telenovela star, the one who appeared in Jennifer Lopez’s video clip “I’m into You” well he’s taken but not by yours truly by someone else I should say and she warned me that if I oogle him too much she’ll set loose one of her pet monkeys to bite me :P
Zain released their TVC of the Zain Flash Mob that happened earlier this month in the Avenues and it brought back the goosebumps; not only that but I loved loved all the angles! Gave us a better view than those other YouTube videos :P
Check it out!
Seriously it’s Vampentines! No flowers, no candy, bah humbug! I’m the Scrooge of Valentine’s Day but I did get something awesome, smoking hot pictures :P
Damon Salvatore (a.k.a. Ian Somerhalder) wishing me a Happy Valentine’s day by telling me that he finds me ‘compelling’ seriously OH EM GEE! *Swoons*
But wait that’s not all….
So far 2012 has been an awesome year. I know it’s too early but things are going nicely o enshalla they don’t mess up! My favorite year of them all was 2006 it was the absolute best one and well I think 2012 will follow in its footsteps :) Anyways, the reason why it’s awesome is because it happened again!
Nina Dobrev (aka Elena/Katherine) from The Vampire Diaries commented back to me on Instagram! Seriously! That’s like 2 out of the 3 main actors of the show!!!
Isn’t that amazing! It was her birthday (January 9th) and well I wished her a Happy Birthday and mentioned that it was my Mom’s birthday as well! Luckily enough she replied and I had a huge smile on my face the whole day!
Next on the list is getting Paul Wesley to reply and then I can say that the cast of “The Vampire Diaries” loves me as much as I love them!
P.S. I know this post is a bit toned down in comparison to my Ian Somerhalder post but then again you know why! :P