Sometimes when you are reading someone’s thoughts you get questions flowing in your head. You might wonder what that person is where or where on Earth did they come up with the last post? Or if you’re like me you would end up thinking what is your current gadget or current poison. So I thought what better way for us all to get closer than to answer 5 questions every Saturday about each other. I’ll ask them and answer my part and you’ll answer what I ask. Unless you’ve got new stuff you’ve never thought of before to ask me then go ahead alright?
On with it:
- What is your current obsession? What makes you go “OMG”? For me it’s always going to be new technology, whether its laptops or phones.
- What is your favorite new TV Show? Mine is “Big Shots” I still haven’t reviewed it yet but I will do that for sure.
- What is your pet peeve in regards to blogging? I absolutely hate misspelled, or bad grammar, if you can’t write in Arabic then don’t write in Arabic, if you can’t write in English then don’t write in English. However if you want to learn to do that then be sure to run Spell Check, every computer in this day and age has one and it’s really for free.
- What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Mine is definitely Baskin Robbins but I prefer having both Chocolate Mousse and Rainbow and together sometimes I can’t help but love the way they mix.
- And this question comes from Mansour: Do you cry when you go back home after having a real hardtime? Honestly I don’t cry in regards to work, I let off steam by talking it out but other things sometimes get to me not dealing with work.
So there you go, you have to all answer the same questions and don’t be lazy bums! I only preserve that right!