I’ve been tagged by Nani Nano and I thought I should just answer it today. (Ananyah for those who don’t know the nickname I use for her)
December 4th, I turned 22.
Burger King Whopper, Coleslaw, Fries, and a Coke
Last spending splurge?
This week, I spent some cash on new Victoria Secrets Jeans and Shirts, and I just renewed my DSL.
Last time you cried?
I can’t remember.
An Internship back in March.
Last website visited?
http://www.macrumors.com (I’m sorry everyone)
Last person you spoke to?
Daddy discussing somet things here and there.
Last song you listened to?
Fergie – London Bridge
Last book you read?
The Courtesan by Julia Justiss
Last TV show watched?
One Tree Hill’s Season Premiere
Last person you IM?¢â‚¬â„¢d?
Last word you said?
I?¢â‚¬â„¢d love to know your last?¢â‚¬â„¢s:
Whoever would like to do this, but I have to tag “Extinct-Dodo” simply because “An Eye for an Eye ;)”
Don’t feel like ranting on and on and I know you guys get bored easily so here goes:
– Heroes turns out to be a promising show as well, I didn’t know whether to laugh at the Japanese guy or to get disgusted at the little girl.
– Macaroni is now Lucifer v2, that’s what I named him, and as of now, I almost have all my programs back except well Adobe Creative Suite 2, I need a better copy of the Software.
– Shababik, and 7ailhom Bainhom are the only two shows I watch during Fitour, well afterwards I grab AbdulHussein Abdulretha’s show but just to have a laugh or two, usually its not that hot. But Shababik’s episode today was HILARIOUS! The Persian made my mom nostalgic ;P
– I want a good icon set for my Powerbook, I can’t last using the default ones, and I want one that applies to ALL of the Applications I use.
– Panadol Cold & Flu does its job really nicely, I am no longer experiencing annoying nose syndrome instead it’s been toned down, another day or two on this and I’ll probably be okay to live again.
– Recapping the Shows I’ve watched and liked this week: Studio 60 on Sunset Strip, The Class, Heroes, Gilmore Girls, and Desperate Housewives.
– Tonight is the Season Premiere of One Tree Hill and I can’t wait to download it tomorrow.
– I abuse my babies, Powerbook and Desktop, I seriously do! The amount of Downloading I put my Desktop through is unbelievable, I need extra RAM for it.
I better hit the sack. Ciao!
Macaroni is alive, but feels naked and feels very weird, I will be re-partitioning the HD and re-installing the OS since I don’t like how it is right now. The Indian guy partitioned it so that there are 2 partitions, I think there is a way to undo that partition and re-use it by having only one right? If I am not correct tell me so. But it feels like I am back home. I’m glad to see that.
Otherwise, I am still having difficulty breathing and I hate this, I hate flu season! I hate it! But to bring in another bit of news, Daddy is going to back soon. Woah, I missed my keyboard it feels nice to have room to move around in this. When I called grandma early this morning she asked me “Are you sick?” I wisely responded saying “You know I’ve been sick since yesterday hehhehe what did you forget that?” But let me install Adium and run a bit of Messenger-ing for now.
P.S. I’m going to be splurging on some new jeans and a new shirt ;P I just can’t help it, I need to spoil myself even when I’m sick.
Routine life is not becoming of me, and I should spice things up every once in a while, hold your horses! I am not suggesting to changing anything in my site itself, I’m just thinking of a way to change something about me. About how I write and who I am and such. I want to be more brief, and to get straight to the point but then there are many out there depending on the few words that I write to pass by the boring mornings and late nights they spend on the computer, and I love to entertain, I really do. So I am suggesting something new, I think I am suggesting that every week I have one or two suggestions from readers on topics I should talk about, I think I’ll chooseevery Monday to be the date that I will grace you with the answer to one of your topics, and you have the rest of the week to basically comment on this post and tell me what topic you’d like me to write about. Something new or old that I never wrote about before. It’ll be challenging and nice and I think I need to challenge myself.
But let’s move on from that, I seem to still have the sniffles and I seem to get tired even more and more easily these days due to the fact that I can’t breathe well anymore. Macaroni has been fixed and tomorrow I pick him up. I used to call him Lucifer, but I believe he has been degraded from that status and is now just plain Macaroni, seriously he is! And then there is the fact that today was thePhotokina event and all it witnessed was an upgrade in Aperture the software used in Photography and well I can’t help but still feel that there is an update if not tomorrow then 2 weeks away, and now that Macaroni is back I think I can wait a bit before acquiring Lucien, my white Macbook.
If Apple does release a revamped Black Macbook (which graced the screens in the latest episode of Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip) with a Glossy surface I will as sure as hell jump on that bandwagon because if it’s glossy then it’ll retain it’s “Apple-esque” look. To those of you reading and knowing my dilemma and how I want a Macbook, I am currently waiting not because of insufficient funds or an update, but I feel that I want a rev B of the product rather than go with the rev A which is currently in stock. It’s been 4 months or so since it was introduced and it’s not worth it to grab an older model weeks away from the update mission. But that’s enough geek talk.
I hate being sick, but that’s just how it is. I hate Ramadan TV (there you go Extinct-dodo, happy now!?) But that’s something for another post. As for now, this is it for today’s episode in “Just Jacqui” hopefully I’m a bit better by tomorrow.
Taking a hot bath after a long day or long morning or whatever it is, is so much fun, why you ask? Simply because you get to soak until you wrinkle and that is fun, so much fun. I hope one day that I can design my own bathroom, it will be spacious and have room for everything hell I want it to be huge, I want an old fashioned tub right there in the middle of it, and old fashioned sinks but with all of the latest technology that we’ll have to offer. But since today I wanted to stay brief and offer you only a few lines of my wisdom I believe I should get right to it, I hate slipping and hurting my pinky in the bathroom, I hate that I have to wait a bit longer now, and it might even seem that tomorrow won’t witness updated Macbooks but instead October 11 might witness that. Other than that, I believe I am boycotting all of the Arabic TV Shows this year, I mean I am not even following anything, right now I’m sitting in the living room and the TV is turned off, but I might turn it on Paramount or something like that, I don’t believe anything is good this year. I dislike noise of all sorts, and I dislike CRYING! Crying as if you are about to die that is and well I experienced alot of that this past few days from other members of the household. However, when I tried to catch some shut eye before Fitour I found that after 30 minutes I was woken up by a leakage from my eyes, my eyes were tearing up for no obvious reason, but I believe my sinius problem added to my cold and sore throat leads me to wanting to kill myself. And after all of this, I still find hope that tomorrow will be a better day, except that my pinky will still hurt.
I hate fish by the way, fish as pets and fish as a meal. But I do love my Grandma’s Tashreba (some sort of like Ramadan-ish dish), seriously I believe I’m going to get her to make me some for tomorrow as well, she puts in it Kousa and Carrots and those are my two favorite vegetables aside from Tomatoes, which reminds me, why does Daddy, Mommy and GRANDMA all tell me “I went to the super market today and got you cherry tomatoes (or baby tomatoes)” and I’d be all like thanks hehehe Daddy did it in the States, Mommy and Grandma with a day within each LOL! I think they think I am a tomato addict, oh well.
That’s it for me today, stay tuned for another episode of “That’s Jacqui”.
Dead tired, exhausted, beyond even thoughtfully tired. But before that I gotta say that yesterday I passed by Marina Mall early in the morning, at 10am to be exact and saw that even though it was 10 mins since everything there opened, but H&M was crowded, and that was like crazy, I mean seriously. But it did bring back memories of Fee and the US and Saint Louis of course hehehe, lovely time at the H&M there. But yeah apart from that, my main reason for going to Marina that morning was to check out something at Virgin, which sucks by the way.
On to today, I hate today, I hate it of all days. But I sorta liked it, this is the breakdown in bullet points.
- Woke up at 10 to go see some friends at KU.
- Arrived at KU at 11:30-ish, traffic was hell around that area, and I saw Nuttie, Lils, and Princess, yeah that’s 3 out of 7. It was nice talking to my friends and seeing them face to face.
- Left around 12:30 to pick up Lulu from Kindgergarten.
- Picked her up at 1pm and she tripped and fell in the parking lot which was all sand still and she cried like hell.
- Took her to grandma’s to wait out until 2:30 to pick up batch #2, while there put some cologne on that cut and bandaid and she cried like hell again since Uncle did that to her, and she told him to go leave the country because she hates him :/
- She falls asleep so I leave her and go pick up the others at 2:30 to return back to pick up the bread I was waiting and my sister.
- I arrive back at grandma’s wait a bit more for the bread and my sister Lulu decides she wants pasta from Grandma. But we get to leave around 3:30-ish.
- Arrive home at 4 and I put on my Pj’s and hear my mother stirring awake asking when does my sister’s Toefl start and am I sure she has to be there at 5:30.
- I offer to take her since I know that this can be a chance to be in a “better place” within my Mother’s graces and so 30 mins later I’m out of my PJ’s and taking my sister out.
- I drop her off and head to grandma’s to have Fitour there.
- Auntie and her husband, Uncle and Uncle and Uncle were there, we had an eventful Fitour, and Hassan and Issa both killed my head with their running around and yelling!
- Test is 4 hours long but 3 hours later she calls and tells me that the computers are malfunctioning and that they are going to reschedule so I woke up from a 1 hour nap and my grandma was cutting me a slice of Chocolate Mousse Ice Cream cake and I decided to take quick bites and leave.
- Picked her up around 9:30-ish and went back home.
Yes that is my day. My bloody lousy tiring day! I wanted to take a nap for an hour or two but I ended up sleeping from 10:30 to 2! And well I don’t feel like eating nor do I feel like watching anything this Ramadan from TV Shows. I seriously despise TV this year.
Sorry for going on too long but oh well, you gotta bear with me (Grrrrr, I’m a bear :/) I can’t even be funny like I used to be. And I curse this cough that I have.
One thing to ponder, if I get a job and start working, who’s going to take over my “driver” duties. Seriously, I do alot.
Happy Ramadan and all that jazz, Yea Yea Yea Yea! As you can see I wasn’t really anticipating it to be tomorrow, I was ready for it to be on a Sunday otherwise I didn’t want it tomorrow but you see I can’t choose if the moon decides to grace us with that half eaten or not. Wow!
I sound like I am in such a bad mood. I blame this on my bloody throat. I seem to have developed a bloody sore throat, one which annoys you when you talk, you know how you get that scratchy feeling in the back and you feel as if a frog is stuck in there. Wait a second, how come they always say you’ve got a frog in your throat, did anyone actually experience it to use this analogy, if not then how come they chose a frog, why not sandpaper, and actually test the theory out. Woah I drifted! Anywho, yesterday was an awesome day blah blah blah, I went to Grandma’s had some fun at the expense of one uncle but not really annoying fun hehe he was fine with it, went and saw baby Ali and in reality he’s cuter than in pictures, seems to have inherited my charm and charisma, in other words he looked like me when I was a child, merely a few days born, oh yeah and Daddy remember that picture that you keep telling me its story, the one where I was just born? Yea well de-puff the eyes and you’ve got baby Ali hehe. I’ll email you the pictures.
The countdown to Photokina is 3 days, well technically if I don’t count the rest of this day and start counting from Saturday then it’ll be 2 days, and I can’t wait any longer, I wish they would go ahead and release it! I’m sick and tired of waiting. And apparently I seriously busted my HD by using that magnet in which the arm that goes down to read the drive is sort of bent out of shape and therefore making those clicky noises, so I left Powerbook or Macaroni with older Uncle and he was supposed to take it today but he forgot so tomorrow he’ll drop it off and hope that the guy who offered to install a new HD does a great job although I would’ve loved to accompany him and watch the process. I am still paranoid about it, don’t like handing off my stuff to weird people.
That’s it for me, I feel a need to put a gun up to my head and blow it once the Macbook doesn’t get announced but then again I have more faith. So yeah. Here’s a picture of lovely Powerbook in the NY’s JFK airport while waiting for the Kuwait Airways counter to open. I hate the fact that all my pictures are gone :(
I feel sad. Boooo hooooo :(