Apple decided to unveil and show us the new #iPadPro which they have been working on. It’s a brand new iPad that’ll join the iPad Air 2 and iPad mini line-up and is geared towards increased productivity!
What’s New in the #iPadPro?
- 12.9-inch Tablet with 5.6 million pixels Retina Display. It has more pixels than a 15″ MacBook Pro Retina. (Resolution of 2732 x 2048)
- 64-bit A9X processor that delivers 1.6 times faster performance than iPad Air 2 with twice as fast graphics! (Basically this beast runs 80% faster than most portable PCs)
- Measures 6.9mm thick and weighs 1.57 pounds. It’s slim but a little thicker than the iPad Air 2 but weighs as much as an iPad 1 did before. I guess it’ll hurt when it smacks you in the nose? :P
- Comes in Space Grey, Gold, and Silver and has 3 variations which you can see below and will be available in NOVEMBER!
- 32GB WiFi Only $799 (Roughly 242 KWD without TAX)
- 128GB WiFi Only $949 (Roughly 287 KWD without TAX)
- 128GB WiFi + LTE $1079 (Roughly 326 KWD without TAX)
With its large screen you get an increased space for multi-tasking purposes where you can actually run two apps side by side and not feel as if they are too small!
Yesterday evening we witnessed Apple’s “Hey Siri” event which took place in San Francisco. We saw the announcement and updates on a a range of products but the first thing we got to were the #AppleWatch updates!
Apple Watch has been doing so well, they announced a new line of Apple Watch Sport Band colors along with new metal finishes for the Watch Sport line-up. We now have a GOLD and ROSE GOLD anodized aluminum model that starts at $349 and $399 price-point. The new finishes and bands are available now and can be purchased online.
I just had to share this! Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon bring back the Rap by sharing its History in their 6th installment! Hehehe Seriously tell me you’re not just dancing in your chair right now!
“Friends.. How many of us have them….FRIENDS!!!”
“Let’s talk about you and me… Let’s talk about all the good things…..”
“Stop… Hammer Time!”
“The more money we come across.. the mo’ problems we see!”
“Light it up and take a puff.. Pass it to me now!”
“It’s a remix to Ignition.. It’s the freaking weekend and I’m about to have me some fun!”
Seriously every song makes me just want to smile!!!!
“I can feel your energy… Itch don’t kill my vibe!”
“I was running through the 6 with my woes!”
“I ain’t messin’ with you!!!”
“Baby won’t you come my way.. got something I want to say…”
“I woke up in a new Buggatii!”
Thanks JT and JF for this awesome video!
So I know I’ve been procrastinating this post for quite a few months now. I have updated you guys with the cancellations in a previous post but this one will discuss how the Fall TV 2014 – 2015 Season fared when looking at everything as a whole. So let’s get down to it.
Well for starters let’s tackle the 62 TV Shows that were renewed and see what they were:
The last few years have been hard in my getting my groove back. I find myself writing less and less in my blog but I can’t for the life of me give up on it. I do share some TV news but it’s been so long since I’ve been personal on it. It seems as if Stella can’t find her groove and I know what she’s feeling! Instead of promising wanting to return back full force. I am wondering HOW can I return back full force?
I really should be asking myself this. How can I be the Jackie/Jacqui you guys all knew way back when? I need to go back to being personal but it seems as if I lost that part of me a while back. I have sort of turned into a robot going through the motions of life rather than anything else. I should be asking myself why I have lost touch? I should really just shrink myself but I guess that’s not as easy as it sounds.
I need to set smaller goals. I need to come back in smaller doses. I am way more active (well not by that much) on Instagram so I think I should duplicate what I’m doing there on the blog maybe that will help boost up the sales? :P Hehehe not that there are any sales available. But seriously maybe that’ll help!
Can’t wait for 9/9! And then a few days later when I hitch a plane ride over to NYC Baby! I should use my brand-new MacBook to get me back into the groove!
Stella you will get your groove back! I know you can do it!!!
[Disclaimer: Content Provided by Guest Writer Susan Finch, she is a freelance writer with a passion for travel and helping small businesses find their online voice through content marketing, blogging and beyond. She is an eclectic writer with more than 10 years of experience contributing to guidebooks, magazines, iPhone apps, online publications and more. Susan can be found at BySusanFinch.com.]
The need for moderately priced gadgets and better warranty coverage is on the rise. One-third of people have lost or damaged their smartphones, according to a mobile trends study by the online address book Plaxo, and 3.1 million Americans were victims of smartphone theft in 2013, according to Consumer Reports. While not every gadget offers a long-term warranty, there are useful and low-cost business devices that can help save you time and focus on your manufacturing business.
Pico pocket projector
Never be caught off-guard for a spontaneous meeting agaiasdfan. Tuck a Pico pocket projector in your jacket and connect to your laptop or smartphone to give a presentation. The projector runs $149 and up and can replace the need for expensive audio visual equipment for your next business meeting. A one-year warranty can can help repair the defected product for free or replace it outright. The relatively low cost of this handy gadget makes it easy to replace without the need to take out an expensive extended warranty.
Now that August is over I thought it would be an ideal time to share the news regarding what has been renewed and what has been cancelled, of course not forgetting about the fact that there are some premiere dates that are being thrown around for some of our returning shows and premiering new ones. So let’s get started!
- KILLJOYS has been renewed for Season 2 by Syfy
- DARK MATTER has been renewed for Season 2 by Syfy
- IMPASTOR has been renewed for Season 2 by TV Land
- THE JIM GAFFIGAN SHOW has been renewed by TV Land
- AMERICAN DAD renewed through 2018 by TBS
- DIFFICULT PEOPLE has been renewed for Season 2 by Hulu
- YOUNG & HUNGRY has been renewed for Season 3 by ABC Family
- DOCUMENTARY NOW! has been renewed for 2 more Seasons by IFC
- ANOTHER PERIOD has been renewed for Season 2 by Comedy Central
- HOTEL HELL has been renewed for Season 3
- THE LAST SHIP has been renewed for Season 3 by TNT
- MASTERS OF SEX has been renewed for Season 4 by Showtime
- RAY DONOVAN has been renewed for Season 4 by Showtime
- ODD MOM OUT has been renewed for Season 2 by Bravo
- SENSE8 has been renewed for Season 2 by Netflix
- MAKING OF THE MOB has been renewed for Season 2 by AMC
- THE STRAIN has been renewed for Season 3 by FX
- FEAR OF THE WALKING DEAD has been renewed for Season 2 by AMC
- BLACK SAILS has been renewed for Season 4 by Starz
- HUMANS has been renewed for Season 2 by AMC
- SCREAM has been renewed for Season 2 by MTV
- BANSHEE has been renewed for final Season 4 by Cinemax
- THE SOUL MAN has been renewed for a final Season 5 by TV Land
- BOJACK HORSEMAN has been renewed for Season 3 by Netflix