So I know I’ve been procrastinating this post for quite a few months now. I have updated you guys with the cancellations in a previous post but this one will discuss how the Fall TV 2014 – 2015 Season fared when looking at everything as a whole. So let’s get down to it.
Well for starters let’s tackle the 62 TV Shows that were renewed and see what they were:
The last few years have been hard in my getting my groove back. I find myself writing less and less in my blog but I can’t for the life of me give up on it. I do share some TV news but it’s been so long since I’ve been personal on it. It seems as if Stella can’t find her groove and I know what she’s feeling! Instead of promising wanting to return back full force. I am wondering HOW can I return back full force?
I really should be asking myself this. How can I be the Jackie/Jacqui you guys all knew way back when? I need to go back to being personal but it seems as if I lost that part of me a while back. I have sort of turned into a robot going through the motions of life rather than anything else. I should be asking myself why I have lost touch? I should really just shrink myself but I guess that’s not as easy as it sounds.
I need to set smaller goals. I need to come back in smaller doses. I am way more active (well not by that much) on Instagram so I think I should duplicate what I’m doing there on the blog maybe that will help boost up the sales? :P Hehehe not that there are any sales available. But seriously maybe that’ll help!
Can’t wait for 9/9! And then a few days later when I hitch a plane ride over to NYC Baby! I should use my brand-new MacBook to get me back into the groove!
Stella you will get your groove back! I know you can do it!!!
[Disclaimer: Content Provided by Guest Writer Susan Finch, she is a freelance writer with a passion for travel and helping small businesses find their online voice through content marketing, blogging and beyond. She is an eclectic writer with more than 10 years of experience contributing to guidebooks, magazines, iPhone apps, online publications and more. Susan can be found at BySusanFinch.com.]
The need for moderately priced gadgets and better warranty coverage is on the rise. One-third of people have lost or damaged their smartphones, according to a mobile trends study by the online address book Plaxo, and 3.1 million Americans were victims of smartphone theft in 2013, according to Consumer Reports. While not every gadget offers a long-term warranty, there are useful and low-cost business devices that can help save you time and focus on your manufacturing business.
Pico pocket projector
Never be caught off-guard for a spontaneous meeting agaiasdfan. Tuck a Pico pocket projector in your jacket and connect to your laptop or smartphone to give a presentation. The projector runs $149 and up and can replace the need for expensive audio visual equipment for your next business meeting. A one-year warranty can can help repair the defected product for free or replace it outright. The relatively low cost of this handy gadget makes it easy to replace without the need to take out an expensive extended warranty.
Now that August is over I thought it would be an ideal time to share the news regarding what has been renewed and what has been cancelled, of course not forgetting about the fact that there are some premiere dates that are being thrown around for some of our returning shows and premiering new ones. So let’s get started!
- KILLJOYS has been renewed for Season 2 by Syfy
- DARK MATTER has been renewed for Season 2 by Syfy
- IMPASTOR has been renewed for Season 2 by TV Land
- THE JIM GAFFIGAN SHOW has been renewed by TV Land
- AMERICAN DAD renewed through 2018 by TBS
- DIFFICULT PEOPLE has been renewed for Season 2 by Hulu
- YOUNG & HUNGRY has been renewed for Season 3 by ABC Family
- DOCUMENTARY NOW! has been renewed for 2 more Seasons by IFC
- ANOTHER PERIOD has been renewed for Season 2 by Comedy Central
- HOTEL HELL has been renewed for Season 3
- THE LAST SHIP has been renewed for Season 3 by TNT
- MASTERS OF SEX has been renewed for Season 4 by Showtime
- RAY DONOVAN has been renewed for Season 4 by Showtime
- ODD MOM OUT has been renewed for Season 2 by Bravo
- SENSE8 has been renewed for Season 2 by Netflix
- MAKING OF THE MOB has been renewed for Season 2 by AMC
- THE STRAIN has been renewed for Season 3 by FX
- FEAR OF THE WALKING DEAD has been renewed for Season 2 by AMC
- BLACK SAILS has been renewed for Season 4 by Starz
- HUMANS has been renewed for Season 2 by AMC
- SCREAM has been renewed for Season 2 by MTV
- BANSHEE has been renewed for final Season 4 by Cinemax
- THE SOUL MAN has been renewed for a final Season 5 by TV Land
- BOJACK HORSEMAN has been renewed for Season 3 by Netflix
[Disclaimer: Content Provided by Guest Writer Jim Burch]
Jim Burch born and raised near St. Louis, I developed an obsession for baseball and the Cardinals. College days brought me south to Kentucky where I studied creative writing and journalism while working as an editor for the Murray State News. These days, I write diverse and sexy copy and hone my physical prowess at my CrossFit gym in Chandler, AZ. My specialties range from movies and television to consumer technology to health and fitness.
The world’s best cars don’t just compete for engine power, safety and fuel efficiency, now they’re competing for the latest technology inside the cabin. Everything from GPS navigation to Bluetooth connectivity changes your experience on the road. Whether you’re window shopping for a dream car or looking for a real purchase, keep an eye on some of these manufacturers giving priority to tech on the road.
Tesla Motors Model S
Tesla Motors is a California auto manufacturer headed by Elon Musk, the mind behind PayPal and SpaceX. Unlike any major car maker in the world, Tesla produces only electric vehicles like its flagship, the Model S.
The Model S is the car from the future. It requires no gas, accelerates 0 to 60 mph in three seconds, features a giant touch screen for a center console and even has door handles that lie flush with the panel and automatically pop out as the driver approaches the car. Since the Model S doesn’t use a traditional combustion engine, it doesn’t need oil changes or regular maintenance, and software updates to the car’s system are downloadable over the air.
Since I’m way behind in my TV Renewals & Cancellations post I’m trying to catch up as fast as I can. Below you’ll find the shows that were renewed or cancelled these past two months.
- RIZZOLI & ISLES has been renewed for a shortened Season 7 by TNT
- THE BRINK has been renewed for Season 2 by HBO
- TURN has been renewed for Season 3 by History Channel
- STITCHERS has been renewed for Season 2 by ABC Family
- SALEM has been renewed for Season 3 by WGN
- BALLERS has been renewed for Season 2 by HBO
- TEEN WOLF has been renewed for Season 6
- WORKAHOLICS has been renewed through Season 7
- BETWEEN has been renewed for Season 2 by Netflix
- RECTIFY has been renewed for Season 4
- SOUTH PARK has been renewed through Season 23 by Comedy Central
- CHRISLEY KNOWS BEST has been renewed for Season 4 by USA Network
- UNREAL has been renewed for Season 2 by Lifetime
- I CAN DO THAT has been renewed for Season 2 by NBC
- SUITS has been renewed for Season 6 by USA Network
- AQUARIUS has been renewed for Season 2 by NBC
- FACE OFF has been renewed for Season 9
- TRANSPARENT has been renewed for Season 3 by Amazon
- MR ROBOT has been renewed for Season 2 by USA Network
- PENNY DREADFUL has been renewed for Season 3 by Showtime
- BATES MOTEL has been renewed through Season 5 by FX
- EPISODES has been renewed for Season 5 by Showtime
- POWER has been renewed for Season 3 by Starz
- BITTEN has been renewed for Season 3
Have you ever experienced a writer’s block so bad that it hits everything, every aspect whether it is writing, creating images, anything that requires creativity feels as if it has been sucked out. Wait I think I have “Creative’s Block”. I feel as if I can’t do anything or when I start a project I lose interest mid-way and just want to go back to being a couch potato.
What have I been doing these past few weeks? Well I have a post ready for publishing but I’ve been too uninspired to prepare the graphics for it. So instead I’ve just been binge-watching “Charmed” even though I’ve already seen it probably ten-thousand times! It’s my favorite supernatural show!
Maybe, just maybe Stella will get her groove back. Here is hoping. Just stay tuned, I’ve got some back-log of posts that I have been meaning to write!