Why is it that whenever I pick up a book and start reading and losing myself in this other world I just smile and feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I just feel happy.
Don’t get me started when a hilarious conversation or scene takes place, I would be lying in bed reading or on my favorite chair and all you’d hear is a loud laugh and my usual “Oh no he didn’t!” or she if it called for that but its always the men in the book that crack me up because men are crazy! :P
TV has gotten in the way of reading but I am trying to just ban TV shows for a few hours and spend them with a book maybe that will help me regain that sort of aloof feeling and happy one.
What about you? Do you have certain reading habits? Do you like reading to begin with? I personally try to read historical romances just because I like to get lost in that world. I don’t really need dark, deep fiction, or books that will teach me stuff. I find myself more enjoyable with my favorite genre.
P.S. When I read I imagine myself as living there, dressing as they dress, and interacting as the others do, hell I imagine myself the heroine sometimes if she’s not too whiny!
I have missed writing thoughts and feelings in my blog as a way of venting out emotions and all that jazz, right now most of my friends know about this blog and pretty much I have lost a sort of anonymity I had before so I can never share too much of myself as I did in my earlier years.
I recently started keeping a separate blog as a journal, diary of sorts just to share my deepest thoughts. And ironically I find myself writing more there than I would here. Could it be that all this commercialization of blogging made me lose my voice?
I seem to also be a bit more active on Instagram with my TV Impression posts than I am here, would reposting them here make a difference? Would others wish to read them instead of going onto my Instagram account. I don’t know, I don’t know who I am anymore, I am Jacqui but not fully Jacqui maybe I have a new personality or persona emerging from all this.
I started out as “Jackie” a kind sweet natured girl and later on I discovered I had an evil naughty fun side which morphed into “Jacqui” now I guess I am a boring version of myself?
So even though I just posted a few days ago about the late 2014 news, some brand new renewals and cancellations were announced this week. I thought instead of letting them pile up I’ll just share as we go along.
- BROAD CITY has been renewed for Season 3 by Comedy Central
- THE FOSTERS has been renewed for Season 3 by ABC Family
- SHAMELESS has been renewed for Season 6 by Showtime
- SCORPION has been renewed for Season 2 by CBS
- NCIS NEW ORLEANS has been renewed for Season 2 by CBS
- MADAM SECRETARY has been renewed for Season 2 by CBS
- EMPIRE has been renewed for Season 2 by FOX
- GOTHAM has been renewed for Season 2 by FOX
- BROOKLYN NINE NINE has been renewed for Season 3 by FOX
- BENCHED has been officially cancelled after one season by USA Network (so sad)
- RED BAND SOCIETY has officially been cancelled by FOX after being pulled off the air [Last shows will return starting Saturday, Jan 31 and finale will air Saturday, Feb 7
Man that was a long holiday, but I guess its time to get back into the saddle and tackle the news that made the rounds the past few months. You’re probably wondering what shows were renewed and what were cancelled not to mention when shows are coming back.
If you follow me on Instagram (@Jacqui) then you can find out daily what shows are back from break and what just premiered, I used to create them weekly but now its down to Daily since lots of shows are coming back every day! Anyways let’s get talking!
- THE VAMPIRE DIARIES renewed for Season 7 by CW
- THE ORIGINALS renewed for Season 3 by CW
- ARROW renewed for Season 4 by CW
- THE FLASH renewed for Season 2 by CW
- JANE THE VIRGIN renewed for Season 2 by CW
- THE 100 renewed for Season 3 by CW
- REIGN renewed for Season 3 by CW
- SUPERNATURAL renewed for Season 11 by CW
- BOB’S BURGERS renewed for Season 6 by FOX
- GIRLS renewed for Season 5 by HBO
- THE MISSING renewed for Season 2 by Starz
- THE MUSKETEERS renewed for Season 2 by BBC America
- RIZZOLI & ISLES renewed for Season 6 by TNT
- PLAYING HOUSE renewed for Season 2 by USA Network
- CONTINUUM renewed for Final Season 4 by Syfy
- THE LEAGUE renewed for Final Season 7 by FXX
- LEGENDS renewed for Season 2 by TNT
- MARCO POLO renewed for Season 2 by Netflix
[Disclaimer: Article written by a Guest Writer provided by Social Monsters]
MMO gaming requires certain levels of commitment and dedication. You have to spend countless hours building your character, looting, ganking, tracking, developing strategies and acquiring weaponry. So, it’s a bummer when real life comes along, telling you that you have to go to class, to the post office, to the grocery store and to work, and you lose your momentum. But, just because you can’t be in front of your console doesn’t mean you can’t continue the game. Here are five console companion apps that allow you to take your character and clans along with you wherever life demands you go.
Call of Duty
A necessity for head of clan players, the CoD app for the iPhone offers tools for organizing your clan’s sessions. There is a loadout editor so you can create custom classes and gear loadouts while you’re away from your console. When you’re finished with your creations, they can be pushed directly to your CoD account so they are ready for use the next time you sign in.
Happy New Year World!!!!!! It’s finally the New Year here in New York City and man is it a different experience!
Instead of my usual sitting there on my computer surrounded by my parents and just boringly wishing each other a Happy New Year I am in the best city I can ever be in during this time. I wished to be there in Times Square however it was too crowded and insanely cold I thought the comforts of my bed is much safer than the streets! God bless television!!!
Happy New Year World! May 2015 bring you joy and laughter, happiness and great health! May all your wishes and dreams come true as mine have! It’s a great time to be alive and a happy one at the same time!!!
December constantly surprises me with a month filled with joy and happiness and this year it was no different. I celebrated my birthday earlier with my friends and it was simply amazing. But the highlight of the month was when I was able to finally visit New York City during the holidays!
I’ve been meaning to update this blog however I got too busy with life especially life here in New York City. It is so different than what I’m used to back home. I leave early in the day and come back late at night exhausted from all the walking and everything!! New York has been nothing short of beautiful this holiday season. I got to experience Christmas Day, Hannukah, and Kwanza here (not that I celebrated anything except the commercialized aspect of Christmas) and today I got to visit Times Square where the Ball was going to drop. Unfortunately it was too cold and too crowded so I headed back to the hotel to watch it on TV.
2014, has been good to me. I have decided that I wouldn’t write up any resolutions just live life to the fullest and be healthy. That’s the most important thing anyways! I’ll be back in Kuwait this Saturday :( I actually don’t want to leave but oh well. See you then!