Ever had a problem with your mobile, computer, or any other electronic gadget? You’re probably wondering what kind of problem, right? I guess did your mobile phone ever fall right out of your hands and shatter its glass? Or did it ever jump into a large body of water or even a small one? Not to mention did you ever face technical issues that just left you baffled trying to solve them?
Well wonder no more because believe it or not, there is a brand new Doctor in town, you know one that takes care of our precious gadgets (not our bodies). FixAid to the rescue!
FixAid is a Kuwaiti project that works with absolute credibility and honesty. This project consists of a mobile workshop that fixes any problems related to mobile phones and other FixAid devices such as computers, whether its a technical failure, programming, or even a hardware issue.
What’s different with FixAid is that the devices are received, repaired and handed directly at the door of your house, in other words you don’t have to go searching for them, just one call ensures they arrive to your house pick up the patient, take them to get it fixed and bring it back.
For more information, check them out on their social networks they’re quite interesting.
Most of us watch some shows which start either mid-season or during the summer, and those summer shows go on a fall hiatus (break) until they come back later on to conclude the season. The dilemma is that most of us probably don’t know when they are coming back the moment they leave our TV networks. I have compiled a list of premiere dates for some of the shows that I follow, and I guess you follow.
- “Switched at Birth” will premiere its second season on Monday, January 7, 2013.
- “Bunheads” brought to you by the “Gilmore Girls” creators will follow and continue its first season Monday, January 7, 2013.
- “Pretty Little Liars” will return for the second half of its third season on Tuesday, January 8, 2013.
- “The Lying Game” will also be joining “PLL” in its second season premiere date on Tuesday, January 8, 2013, the show which dazzled many last summer.
- “Girls” has been renewed for a third season and given a premiere date of Sunday, January 13, 2013.
- “Suits” one of the hottest lawyer shows on the USA network has a slated return date of Thursday, January 17, 2013 with six all-new episodes to wrap up Season 2.
- “White Collar” left our TVs quite abruptly this past fall, and I’m happy to say it’ll be back Tuesday, January 22, 2013, also with six all-new episodes.
- “Necessary Roughness” on the other hand, comes back the following day on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 with five all-new episodes to wrap up its second season as well.
- “Spartacus: War of the Damned” will return with its final season on Friday, January 25, 2013.
So I should’ve posted about this sooner, but was too swamped with work and all that jazz and so it is time to officially welcome my newest sponsors, who will be here for quite a while, Wataniya Telecom.
Currently they’ve got the iPhone 5 available with their special offers, be sure to visit their branches or call up their customer centers to learn more about their offers.
This couch has seen better days, it’s been neglected by a bad Jacqui and now the good Jacqui has come out to save its bum. She has lots of stories and tales from all around the world to share and therefore she must do them as soon as the star lineup is correct. Have you ever felt like that? Felt that you just couldn’t do something simply because it’s too much of a chore or it requires too many steps to get one thing done?
I’ve always procrastinated, the reason I did ‘good’ in college and not ‘great’ or ‘excellent’ was because I didn’t apply myself I didn’t push myself to the edge and that’s how I’ve been living these past few years. I start off with wanting to write about my day, my experience, my new toy and then I get distracted by watching a video, TV show, reading other blogs, and so much more. Then that urge to write simply disappears.
The thing I miss the most about old-school blogging happens to be the sharing aspect of my day, my life, my existence. Back in the day I would write up a post about what I did that day even if it was as boring as going into work dealing with crazy customers and heading back home pooped and exhausted! Now it seems that everything has to be about an event I attended and my recommendations and such. I think I should bring back that old fashioned style of sharing my day, hey if it’s not sharing it with you, it’s at least sharing it with myself. I sometimes look back at my older posts and laugh at what I wrote about that day, the things that worried me back then versus the things that worry me now and so forth.
Anyways, this post really started out as a place-holder, you know telling you I’m going to do something and there is a 50/50 chance I might actually finally do it. But this time I really do hope I would do it. Seriously, Jacqui you have to stop being lazy and actually do it! Yalla chop chop go work!
I have officially become the person who would walk by a living room that has a TV turned on and turn it off since the people who were in the room are either not in it anymore or fast asleep on the couch. I never thought I would be that person, one who would berate others (i.e. Lujain) for the fact that they have turned on the TV real loud and have left the room with it still on. Electricity is a precious thing and if anything from the new hit TV series “Revolution” is going to turn into a reality then we might have a limited time with all our electrical gadgets because one day they will all be turned off and we will no longer have a use for our iPhones, iPads, Zunes, iPods, Kindles, Nooks, Blenders, Aston Martins, and so much more. Really think about it!
Are you that person, have you started to truly feel the value of the gift of electricity which the famous Thomas Edison gave us back in the day? Do you walk around turning off lights, turning off TVs, turning everything off when no one is in the room, and sometimes when they are sitting right there just to prank them into thinking that the electricity just busted out a fuse?
I know I am that person.
This is one movie I just had to post its trailer! I have always been a fan of Melissa McCarthy simply because she’s a comedy genius! I absolutely adore her and with the addition of Sandra Bullock, (I couldn’t help but feel nostalgic for “Miss Congeniality” when the first scenes came up in this trailer) this movie is going to be pure gold.
FBI agent (Sandra Bullock) is teamed up with Boston Police officer (Melissa McCarthy) to take down a Russian mobster.
Now you believe me? Seriously April 5, 2013 is a date I’ll be waiting for anxiously! I know one other person who will want to watch this movie with me, and she goes by the name of Swair! Right right right? :P What do you guys think, are you going to watch it or pass on it?
So I thought that since it’s been a while since I graced you with any TV news that I should organize it into 3 separate posts entitles: (The Cancellations of Late 2012), (The Premiere Dates), and (The Renewals and Full Season Pickups). And since I know you might like it to be short and sweet I thought I’d give you that as well.
Lots of news has circled the TV-sphere about shows which premiered last summer, this fall, or even some existing shows getting the boot. And well I’m here to lay all the speculation to rest and give you facts, facts, and more facts!
The series which were cancelled or is ending this season are:
- “Private Practice” is set to end at the end of Season 6, since last May, Kate Walsh had mentioned that she would be done with the series by the end of its 13th episode and that drove everyone to frantic speculation as to whether the show will go on without a Dr. Addison Montegomery, not to mention a few other regulars mentioning that they will want to leave once their contract is up which is at the end of the 13th episode, which made Shonda Rhime’s decision extra clear: The show will end at the end of this season. [I personally think that its about time for it to end although I will sorely miss Cooper and Charlotte as they are the only couple I root for on this show, I just hope “Grey’s Anatomy” gets the boot as well it’s starting to annoy the hell out of me right now.] [Source]
- “Gossip Girl” is ending as most of you already know and well the end is crawling closer to us, we are set with a two hour series finale that is scheduled to air on December 17th (almost one month from this week). [I personally have started to hate this season except for one story line which happens to include Chuck and Blair, the rest of the season has become one incestous infected gene pool of everyone sleeping with everyone else and it’s just too blekh for me. So I’m ready to see a happily ever after for my Bluck or Chair!] [Source]
- “Fringe” has received an official finale date from FOX network, and the date is, drum roll please…….. January 18. The show has already begun its season and has only two episodes left to air which will be part of its two-hour series finale on January 18. To those of you who follow the show I guess its time to say goodbye to it. [Source]
- “Fairly Legal” the USA network series starring Sarah Shahi has been kicked to the curb along with “Common Law.” The young lawyer turned to legal mediator will no longer practice her meditations on screen and we will no longer see her gorgeous ex-husband “Battlestar Galactica” star Michael Trucco try to win her over with his charm. But I guess this is not the end for the star as she has something else in the works and it could be a winner. [I personally will miss this show it was fun while it lasted :(] [Source]
- “Common Law” has officially been cancelled. The series which aired last summer and starred the gorgeous Michael Ealy and Warren Kole has come to an end due to the fact that it didn’t do extra well in the ratings. [I personally hated this decision as I loved the show dearly, the chemistry between the two male leads was instantaneous and awesome I will miss your gorgeous blues Michael!] [Source]
- “Political Animals” a series which USA network first advertised as a mini series but later on alluded to it getting a second season has been cancelled. The series was brilliant not to mention genius in its portrayal of Sigourney Weaver as Elain Barrish, ex-wife of the former US President who was running for president but later on became the US secretary of state (a la Hilary Clinton style). The show follows her life after losing the democratic nomination and with her running the Secretary of State office, as well as her family dealing with her womanizing ex-husband, her two sons and mother. [I personally LOVED this show and was excited to see more of it but I am glad that it at least got to air its first full season of 6 episodes, I highly recommend you watch this even though its been cancelled it’s awesome!] [Source]
With that I end my “Cancellation of Late 2012″ post and stay tuned for the next two parts “The Premiere Dates” and “The Renewals and Full Season Pickups”.