So it’s that time of the month, week, whenever I find a lot of TV news and decide its time to share it with you guys because right now all we seem to be doing is watching more and more TV! So let’s find out what has been renewed and what has been cancelled? And it’s quite a list, lots of renewals but less cancellations. Something new has been happening on the TV front in which most networks renewed their shows earlier than the May deadline they used to have so now we know more about which shows are coming back and which aren’t. Season finales are creeping up now that we are in Mid-April, come end of May we’ll be saying good-bye to most of our beloved shows until next September.
- ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK has been renewed for Season 4 by Netflix
- VEEP has been renewed for Season 5 by HBO
- SILICON VALLEY has been renewed for Season 3 by HBO
- BLOODLINE has been renewed for Season 2 by Netflix
- THE LAST MAN ON EARTH has been renewed for Season 2 by FOX
- HOUSE OF CARDS has been renewed for Season 4 by Netflix
- BOSCH has been renewed for Season 2 by Amazon
- HOUSE OF LIES has been renewed for Season 5 by Showtime
- THE AMERICANS has been renewed for Season 4 by FX
- NEW GIRL has been renewed for Season 5 by FOX
- VIKINGS has been renewed for Season 4 by History Channel
- LEAH REMINI: IT’S ALL RELATIVE has been renewed for Season 2 by TLC
- SLEEPY HOLLOW has been renewed for Season 3 by FOX
- HINDSIGHT has been renewed for Season 2 by VH1
- EYE CANDY has been cancelled by MTV
- DOWNTON ABBEY ending after Season 6
- LOOKING has been cancelled by HBO
- TAXI BROOKLYN has been cancelled by NBC
- EMERALD CITY has been revived by NBC with a straight-to-series order
- BEAUTY & THE BEAST returns for Season 3 on THU MAY 21
- AQUARIUS(new) premieres its Season 1 on THU MAY 28
- THE WHISPERS(new) premieres on MON JUNE 1
- PRETTY LITTLE LIARS returns for Season 6 on TUE JUNE 2
- STITCHERS(new) premieres on TUE JUNE 2
- ROYAL PAINS returns for Season 7 on TUE JUNE 2
- CHRISLEY KNOWS BEST returns for Season 3 on TUE JUNE 2
- MELISSA & JOEY returns from mid-season break on WED JUNE 3
- BABY DADDY returns from mid-season break on WED JUNE 3
- HANNIBAL returns for Season 3 on THU JUNE 4
- THE FOSTERS returns from mid-season break MON JUNE 8
- BECOMING US(new) premieres on MON JUNE 8
- TYRANT returns for Season 2 on TUE JUNE 16
- COMPLICATIONS(new) premieres on THU JUNE 18
- MISTRESSES returns for Season 3 on THU JUNE 18
- TRUE DETECTIVE returns for Season 2 on SUN JUNE 21
- SUITS returns for Season 5 on WED JUNE 24
- MR ROBOT(new) premieres on WED JUNE 24
- GRACELAND returns for Season 3 on THU JUNE 25
- ROOKIE BLUE returns for Season 6 on THU JUNE 25
- HOLLYWOOD GAME NIGHT returns for Season 3 on TUE JULY 7
- RAY DONOVAN returns for Season 3 on SUN JULY 12
- MASTERS OF SEX returns for Season 3 on SUN JULY 12
- SEX&DRUGUS&ROCK&ROLL(new) premieres on THU JULY 16
- MARRIED returns for Season 2 on THU JULY 16
- WELCOME TO SWEDEN returns for Season 2 on SUN JULY 19
If only I could lose weight and tone my body by thinking about the workouts rather than go through with them. I’ve started going back to a gym but the problem is that I’m not going as often as I’d like. I would’ve loved to go 5 days a week or hell 3 days a week.
Unfortunately, I wake up in the morning feeling exhausted and not wanting to pack my gym bag so I decide not to go today, but tomorrow I will definitely go to the gym. It works for a few days and instead I end up going to the gym twice a week instead of the amount of times I really want to.
Every day I listen to some music I dance like crazy in my head, I imagine the work-outs and the dance-outs but when it comes to actually doing them I’m too lazy to get off the couch or even my chair. Do any of you feel the same way?
I want to lose a ton of weight but I am too lazy and I’m an emotional eater to go through the process. I would decide at the end of the day that tomorrow I won’t emotionally eat but in the end I find myself ordering that heavy creamy pasta and drinking tons of soda. I really need to improve my willpower. I miss my younger body, my older body now can not even be used for spare parts because its rundown!
Excuse me while I run a marathon in my head, because in reality going up two flights of stairs will have me huffing and puffing like crazy :P
Blame it on the allergy season, I seem to have a problem breathing the moment I wake up, I’m always stuffy and it just annoys me to the point where I might get a headache from how stuffy I am.
Sometimes in life we need to take a moment just to breathe in and breathe out to calm our anxiety, our nerves, our everything basically. I might be experiencing that sometimes, but then at the same time I just find myself ignoring the problem hopefully until it disappears or goes away. Unfortunately that’s not always the right fix.
Even though I hate Google from coming up with Android or doing whatever it is they are doing, I really wish I was working in one of their buildings. Sometimes just sometimes its fun to have a gym, napping pods, play rooms, etc in your work place in order to blow off some steam and get the creative juices flowing, I think they might even have steam rooms who knows.
It’s at times like these where I just want to drop everything and start running on a treadmill or whatever I just want to pump up that heart of mine but instead I am stuck on this uncomfortable chair in this uncomfortable room.
I’m a bit bored really. Why can’t we finish work at 12pm that’ll be ideal :P Just kidding, if the old me heard this, she would just beat me up.
One month left until VACATION TIME!
I keep trying to write about my life, but due to it being so depressingly boring I find that nothing important is there to write about. I can write about the imaginary world I live in, but then again I forget about it the minute I open this “Add New Post” page and back to writer’s block (I wish).
Pretty soon it’ll be a year since I started working in a government job, or rather a job in one of the ministries out there. To say this is a dream come true is a shocking untruth! I actually have started to hate it and want something better out of it. I hate it because I feel (and yes I might be a bit narcissistic here and thinking too much of myself) I feel that I am way over qualified for everything that I’m doing there.
Some tasks that would take people days to finish I can finish in an hour or two and that’s without even trying too hard to finish it fast, hell its without trying at all. Work is well put and just looks extra perfect and neat.
Bah, I’m just depressed again. I blame it on hormones and shizzle! My brain is fried in a way and I can’t seem to find a way to unfry it. But let’s hope tomorrow is a good day.
[Disclaimer: Content Provided by Guest Writer from SocialMonsters]
The Galaxy Note 4, Samsung’s latest release, is easily one of the best phablets on the market. Designed to be the fastest, most responsive and easiest to use, the Galaxy Note 4 is quickly becoming the standard all future phablets will be judged against. Here are just a few features that make it stand out:
The Note 4 comes with a stylus that can be tucked away within the phone. It is the only mainstream device with a pen attachment of any kind, and it makes navigating, writing and drawing a breeze. It also lets you customize and choose from a quick use menu, which is accessible by just the touch of a button.
With a 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display and an industry-leading resolution of 2560 x 1440p, the display is easily one of the best on the market. The pixel density soars over last year’s model to an impressive 515 ppi, which means your pictures and videos will be crystal clear, even at the highest resolution.
With a very heavy heart I am forced to acknowledge that HART OF DIXIE is on the verge of cancellation if not actually being cancelled. It’s been one of my favorite shows and one I’ve watched since the beginning. It’s a sweet show that just makes you feel all warm and tingly and want to live in BlueBell, damn you The CW for cancelling this show! I need my Zoey Hart and Wade Kinsella!!!! Not to forget my Anna Beth and Levon! I’ll miss you HART OF DIXIE!
- HART OF DIXIE has been cancelled after 4 Seasons by The CW (but at least we’ll get a series finale)
Disclaimer: Content Provided by a Guest Writer from SocialMonsters
Are you a a long-suffering and closeted TV binge watcher? A study by Harris Interactive and Netflix discovered that among 1,500 TV streamers, 61 percent binge watch regularly. But there’s no shame involved — in fact, three-quarters of viewers said they feel positive about their decision to binge. So it’s time to take your popular habit public and embrace it as the new norm. But don’t just park it in front of the TV and settle in; we’ll show you how to take your binge watching to the next level.
Carve out a day … or a week
Binge watching your way through old favorites or an entire collection is not for the faint of heart. Carve out a day or an entire week to focus on your mass media consumption. But you need a strategy. Let’s do some math.
Watching the entire 190 episodes of “24” would take more than six days of nonstop viewing to cover the eight-seasons. Meanwhile, “Breaking Bad” would take less than two full days. You could start with a shorter series to build-up your binge muscles before moving onto something meatier. And if you must, compromise and break up your binge in shifts by dedicating specific days or evenings of the week to your new passion.
Perfect the mobile binge
Untether yourself from the couch and TV and take a few creative shortcuts without compromising the art of binge watching. Load up your media on your tablet or phone and install the necessary apps. Consider leveraging Amazon Prime to quickly access entire series, or rely on Fuugo or Crackle to help get through your week-long binge. Serious viewers can look to a service like DISH Anywhere to watch live TV online. It also lets you take your favorite shows with you. That means you can watch TV from your tablet, smartphone or laptop from your bedroom to the kitchen or even bathroom for uninterrupted viewing.
Order in everything humanly possible
You still need to eat and have access to day-to-day resources. Order in food from local restaurants and get someone to grocery shop for you with a service like Instacart to bring in everything from snacks to paper towels. Still need something like an errand run or your lawn mowed? Find someone on TaskRabbit to do it for you. You have more important things to do than drop off your taxes at your accountant’s (like a marathon of “Game of Thrones”).
Make it productive
Binge watching doesn’t have to be a slog through the best of what TV and movies have to offer. Pick a show that you not only care about, but that can help educate and inform. Binging on “Grey’s Anatomy” might teach you a thing or two about embracing your fear and learning to trust others. Consider live blogging your nonstop TV watching to help entertain a wider audience who wants to live vicariously through you without dedicating the man hours to commit to their own binge. And of course, binging with the ones you love means more time together. Whether it’s quality time or just quantity time is left to be determined.